Raw data (Sample measurements)
into database using the output file generated by KollecTrait.
to import raw data that is
generated by KollecTrait
- The file must be generated (exported) using from
for more information
on pre-requisite and following are the additional requirements.
- The source file must have SiteName, SiteYear, TrialTypeName and TrialNumber columns,
UnitPositionText and SampleTypeName columns.
- The source must also have at least one trait.
- If the source file does NOT have
- Trait Instance Number column, then 1
is the default trait instance number.
- Operator Name column, then contact info of the current logged-in user is used.
This wizard can be activated from following two forms:
It has following option:
The first page of the import wizard changes as per the selected option (above) but
the second page is same for all the options.
Import Raw data of ONLY ONE trial
using KollecTrait output file
- Select Import NEW Raw data ONLY ONE trial using
KollecTrait output file option in the wizard
- Click here for an illustration
of basic Import Wizard.
- Selected option to import new raw data
of one or more trials.
- Select source file. If Excel file is selected, then
select worksheet of
the source file that contains the trial design with raw data.
- If the source file has raw data that may already exists in the database (and you
want to overwrite) then select this option.
- If the source file has new raw data only that does not exist in the database then
select this option.
- Column Name mapping.
- Trait Name suffixed with Trait Instance Number (in DTH__1,
is the trait and 1 is the instance number).
- Mapped Trait Name used in the database
- Instance number separated from trait name
- Since the Instance number is suffixed with trait name (6), Instance number is mapped
(8) in the Trait Name Mapping datagrid.
The default order of columns displayed can be changed by
editing the column list of the Misc Group
- SourceFileRowIndex: Use it to find the
row in the source file.
- Raw data (4) is displayed for this selected row.
- Unit Position Text: Though the design factors are displayed in a single column,
it will be splitted into columns when
- Raw data is displayed for the selected row (2) in the preview datagrid.