Table of Contents | Using Katmandoo
| Quick Start Guide |
How-to | Task Menu | Glossary
| See Also |
What's New in v2.2.10?
New features and changes in Katmandoo v2.2.10 was released on 08 January 2010.
lists all the changes made in Katmandoo.
For changes in Kollect-Trait,
please click here for its version tracker.
- Katmandoo now uses user-specific preference to
- Auto-complete feature is implemented for the Filter Value in the
- Text appears beside the button in the
- [ Tools > Option ] allows to change the default values that are specific to
the currently selected database.
- [ Tools > Fix Invalid data in Current Database ] can be used to fix any invalid
data that can not be handled by .NET Framework 2.0.
Changes in existing forms
- Genotype navigator modified to include nodes for [ 0-9 and A-Z ] characters so
that user can click on the number or letter to load genotypes starting with selected
- Raw data:
- Export Wizard:
- User can click on [ Change Export file ] to change file name, folder and/or file
- Worksheet name can be change by clicking on [ Show Options ] in the export wizard.
- User can use multiple filter conditions in the Preview page. Please
note that Katmandoo export only the filtered data if there is any filter condition
set. This feature is very useful when user want to filter data using different Trait
- User can set [ Freeze ] in the preview datagrid by clicking on
(Freeze Datagrid) button .
- Import Wizard:
- When import wizard is loaded, it prompt to select the file of the file type that
was selected last time to import data.
- User can click on [ Change Import file ] to change file name, folder and/or file
- Sub-system Form: New toolbar is added to [ Display Autorisation in selected Sub-system
] and [ Cleanup Database ].
- System Group: New toolbar is added to [ Display Users in selected System Group
- Trial and
Trial Unit Form: New toolbar is added for [ KollecTrait ] to export datafile
for KollecTrait and to import raw data using KollecTrait output file.